Deutsch Français Nederlands Suomi
... to my personal web site! Here you can find all kinds of information about my two hobbies Buses, Trains and Trams and Languages, some words about myself and links to my favourite pages.
You can access the particular areas of this site via the menu at the top of each page. On the left you see the respective submenu of each area. Unfortunately most pages are available in German only. If you don't understand German, the following pages might nevertheless be interesting for you:
- Some words about myself in English
- My photos of buses, trams and trains, sorted by countries and transport companies. This area is in German, but I've tried to make the navigation intelligible for non-German speakers.
- My album with photos of landscapes and cities, also with a German navigation and German comments
- My network files for the simulation software BAHN (page in English)
- Comparison of different languages. Here you can see what different languages have in common and what they don't.
- My feedback form (multilingual page), where you can send me your comments and suggestions about the site. If I made a stupid mistake in the English texts, that must have happened after Anne revised my pages (thank you!) ;-). Via the feedback form you can also subscribe to the mailing list to be informed about changes on this site.
- Since a lot of the pages to which I offer links from this site are in English, I have compiled those on an English link page.
Have fun browsing my page - and as I told you, I'm looking forward to your comments!
Links to this site are welcome, but please set your link in a way that my page is not displayed within a frame of another page. I'd be glad if you sent me a note about your link to my page.